Spice Retail to acquire Global Access
Spice Retail Ltd has announced acquisition of ‘Global Access’, a prominent Karnataka-based retail chain. The acquisition will move Spice Retail to a dominant position to tap the state as well as the r
January 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spice Retail Ltd has announced acquisition of ‘Global Access’, a prominent Karnataka-based retail chain. The acquisition will move Spice Retail to a dominant position to tap the state as well as the regional market.
Commenting on the acquisition Mr Dilip Modi, Managing Director, Spice Televentures said, “Global Access has been a strong regional brand. This acquisition will bring in presence, expertise and experience of their retail business in the region and unleash a force multiplier that generates value for the business as well as for the customer across segments. This is but a step towards a larger goal.”
Spice Retail also has aggressive expansion plans, aiming to reach its audiences in many more ways than just mobility and IT products. It will soon be adding products in categories like imaging, gaming etc, which will be supplemented by various other innovative services & products.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group