Sriram capital sees infra biz lucrative
Shriram Capital (SCL), the holding company of the Chennai-based
July 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shriram Capital (SCL), the holding company of the Chennai-based Shriram Group, is exploring possibilities to make its foray in the infrastructure sector in the coming next 12 months.
The company analyses tremendous opportunities in the infrastructure segment. However, there is no basic roadmap prepared but the company would invest some of its capital to promote the business. They measure 65% opportunities in the power sector.
The other verticals with enormous material include roads, ports and shipping.
The government had recently said the infrastructure sector needs about Rs 4,05,000-crore investment over the next five years of which Rs 2,02,500 crore would be coming from the private sector.
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results