Sriram capital sees infra biz lucrative
Shriram Capital (SCL), the holding company of the Chennai-based
July 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shriram Capital (SCL), the holding company of the Chennai-based Shriram Group, is exploring possibilities to make its foray in the infrastructure sector in the coming next 12 months.
The company analyses tremendous opportunities in the infrastructure segment. However, there is no basic roadmap prepared but the company would invest some of its capital to promote the business. They measure 65% opportunities in the power sector.
The other verticals with enormous material include roads, ports and shipping.
The government had recently said the infrastructure sector needs about Rs 4,05,000-crore investment over the next five years of which Rs 2,02,500 crore would be coming from the private sector.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021