Starbucks to expand here
Plans to add over 1,000 stores in near futureNovember 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz said that his company plans to add over thousand stores in India, shortly, and the local market would become one of its key markets, outside North America.
Schultz added that that the emergence of a growing middle class along with strong aspirations, led to buoyant demand conditions.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021