Starbucks to expand here
Plans to add over 1,000 stores in near futureNovember 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz said that his company plans to add over thousand stores in India, shortly, and the local market would become one of its key markets, outside North America.
Schultz added that that the emergence of a growing middle class along with strong aspirations, led to buoyant demand conditions.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India