Steel Hypermarket of Essar Steel set to increase its touch points
Essar Steel is planning to increase the footprint of its retail brand “Steel Hypermarket” overseas.
May 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Essar Steel is planning to increase the footprint of its retail brand “Steel Hypermarket” overseas. A company official has revealed that Rs.300 crore has been earmarked for setting up 40 outlets abroad. Ganesh Pai, General Manager - Corporate Communications of Essar Group informed that Steel Hypermarket is currently present in Indonesia. He informs, “The retail business operates through hub and spoke model where in hyper marts are hubs and express marts are spoke. The Express Marts generally book orders and will be supplied thorugh Hypermarket. The Express Marts are through franchisees and currently 100 (approx) Express Marts are operational.” “The franchisees will operate as a company representative to effect sales of steel products. Essar Steel will provide marketing support”, he further adds.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor