Steel Hypermarket of Essar Steel set to increase its touch points
Essar Steel is planning to increase the footprint of its retail brand “Steel Hypermarket” overseas.
May 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Essar Steel is planning to increase the footprint of its retail brand “Steel Hypermarket” overseas. A company official has revealed that Rs.300 crore has been earmarked for setting up 40 outlets abroad. Ganesh Pai, General Manager - Corporate Communications of Essar Group informed that Steel Hypermarket is currently present in Indonesia. He informs, “The retail business operates through hub and spoke model where in hyper marts are hubs and express marts are spoke. The Express Marts generally book orders and will be supplied thorugh Hypermarket. The Express Marts are through franchisees and currently 100 (approx) Express Marts are operational.” “The franchisees will operate as a company representative to effect sales of steel products. Essar Steel will provide marketing support”, he further adds.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House