Steel Hypermarket of Essar Steel set to increase its touch points
Essar Steel is planning to increase the footprint of its retail brand “Steel Hypermarket” overseas.
May 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Essar Steel is planning to increase the footprint of its retail brand “Steel Hypermarket” overseas. A company official has revealed that Rs.300 crore has been earmarked for setting up 40 outlets abroad. Ganesh Pai, General Manager - Corporate Communications of Essar Group informed that Steel Hypermarket is currently present in Indonesia. He informs, “The retail business operates through hub and spoke model where in hyper marts are hubs and express marts are spoke. The Express Marts generally book orders and will be supplied thorugh Hypermarket. The Express Marts are through franchisees and currently 100 (approx) Express Marts are operational.” “The franchisees will operate as a company representative to effect sales of steel products. Essar Steel will provide marketing support”, he further adds.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group