Steelbird plans 200 stores
Opens first Riderz Shop; one stop solution store for bikers.September 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd, one of India’s largest ISI helmet brand having Technical Collaboration with BIEFFE- World's Number One in Helmets, has launched Riderz Shop – a chain of concept stores.
Riderz shop is a unique concept; here complete riding gears including helmets, bikers suits, jackets, gloves, sun glasses etc shall be available under one roof with a world class experience. The first Riderz shop has been inaugurated at the bikers hub of Delhi i.e. Karol Bagh. The inauguration ceremony also witnessed bollywood singer and actress Mehak Malhotra along with Rajeev Gupta, besides, Chairman of Steelbird Group Subhash Kapur.
The concepts of exclusive shop where a motorcycle ride can choose riding gears at his own may be a new concept for India but in western countries you will find lot of such outlets and are very popular among the bikers.
Sharing the vision behind this move of Steelbird Helmets, Rajeev Kapur, Managing Director said, “By launching Riderz Shop in India our objective is to provide best quality riding gears with huge products range at the door steps of the people. To begin with we are selling Steelbird‘s exclusive range of helmets, pannier boxes, bikers gloves, shoes, jackets, goggles and other allied products. We shall keep introducing new and hi-tech biking gears in due course of time in these shops.
Elaborating the expansion plans Kapur added, “Within next 2 years, we intend to open around 200 Riderz Shops across PAN India, our target markets are all metro and A class cities where biking is passion, more than commuting.”
Steelbird already has a huge network of Dealers/Distributors across India and it is the only Helmet Company to have such exclusive stores. With the plan to launch 8-10 stores within Delhi In next couple of months, these stores will go pan India, in metropolitan cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmadabad, Indore, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata. The stores would be spread over 250 – 550 sq. ft. in major markets where there are high footfalls.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore