Store at Mumbai Airport
Living Liquidz opens store at Mumbai Domestic Airport.March 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Living Liquidz, the liquor retail chain, has opened its store at the Mumbai Domestic Airport in Santacruz. With floor space ranging from 180 sq feet to 500 sq feet at a prime location within the airport, the Living Liquidz store retails more than 1,000 brands, covering every region of the world that is renowned for its unique flavour.
Living Liquidz is a boutique venture by Moksh Sani, Managing Director, and Manish Sani, Chairman, promoting the concept of fine wines and liquor shopping in keeping with today's urban cosmopolitan lifestyle. With the positive response of the retail stores at airports, their goal is to extend its reach to India's other significant airports in the near future.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India