Store at Mumbai Airport
Living Liquidz opens store at Mumbai Domestic Airport.March 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Living Liquidz, the liquor retail chain, has opened its store at the Mumbai Domestic Airport in Santacruz. With floor space ranging from 180 sq feet to 500 sq feet at a prime location within the airport, the Living Liquidz store retails more than 1,000 brands, covering every region of the world that is renowned for its unique flavour.
Living Liquidz is a boutique venture by Moksh Sani, Managing Director, and Manish Sani, Chairman, promoting the concept of fine wines and liquor shopping in keeping with today's urban cosmopolitan lifestyle. With the positive response of the retail stores at airports, their goal is to extend its reach to India's other significant airports in the near future.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019