Study By Janak Now in Gurgaon
Already present in Delhi and Noida
July 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Study by Janak opens its doors at Grand Mall, M.G. Road, Gurgaon. It’s their Third flagship Store, spread over 5600 sq ft., aims to provide the residents of Gurgoan and other nearby areas, with a unique shopping experience.
Study by Janak caters to fashion forward men, the collection has exciting range of designer suits, jodhpuri’s, long suits, tuxedos, sherwanis, kurta pyjamas, occasion dressing, club wear, corporate dressing and style casuals. To accessorize the look, SBJ has belts, scarves, wallets, office bags, sling bags, shaving kit pouches, card holders etc in their humongous collection.
SBJ is already present in Delhi, N.C.R. (Gurgaon and Noida), Ludhiana and Jalandhar. Recently, SBJ has entered into a tie-up with an international brand 40 Savile Row to provide their customers best in Made to measure suits. In the near future, SBJ plans to expand internationally as well. They are also expanding in the domestic market as well by opening up their flagship stores in all the major metros in India And in their quest to expand, SBJ is looking forward to double the amount of business by aiming for 100% growth.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint