Study By Janak Now in Gurgaon
Already present in Delhi and Noida
July 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Study by Janak opens its doors at Grand Mall, M.G. Road, Gurgaon. It’s their Third flagship Store, spread over 5600 sq ft., aims to provide the residents of Gurgoan and other nearby areas, with a unique shopping experience.
Study by Janak caters to fashion forward men, the collection has exciting range of designer suits, jodhpuri’s, long suits, tuxedos, sherwanis, kurta pyjamas, occasion dressing, club wear, corporate dressing and style casuals. To accessorize the look, SBJ has belts, scarves, wallets, office bags, sling bags, shaving kit pouches, card holders etc in their humongous collection.
SBJ is already present in Delhi, N.C.R. (Gurgaon and Noida), Ludhiana and Jalandhar. Recently, SBJ has entered into a tie-up with an international brand 40 Savile Row to provide their customers best in Made to measure suits. In the near future, SBJ plans to expand internationally as well. They are also expanding in the domestic market as well by opening up their flagship stores in all the major metros in India And in their quest to expand, SBJ is looking forward to double the amount of business by aiming for 100% growth.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021