Subhinder Singh Prem arrested
Vishnu Bhagat and three other official of Reebok also arrested.September 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ex-Managing Director, Reebok India, Subhinder Singh Prem along with Ex-COO, Vishnu Bhagat were arrested on Wednesday by the Gurgaon police. Along with them three others, Prashant Bhatnagar, Head of warehousing, Surakshit Bhat, Senior sales executive and Sanjay Mishra, head of Shivam Enterpreses (Who helped divert goods to secret warehouses) were also arrested. They will be produced in court today and the police are hoping to attain custody for all five of them.
The arrest follows the Rs 870 crore fraud for which Reebok had pointed out to them a couple of months ago. The arrests have been made under section 420, 66 and 86 of the Indian Penal Code.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India