Sunglass Hut to open its outlet in Mumbai
Sunglass Hut, global sunglass retailer owned by Luxottica Group, has announced to mark its footprints with its first outlet in Mumbai.
May 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sunglass Hut, owned by Luxottica Group, has announced to launch its first outlet in Mumbai.
The store, which will be located in the luxury wing of Palladium Mall, will introduce various styles and colours of eyewear brands such as Paul Smith, Tiffany & Co and Oliver Peoples.
Pradeep Bhanot, Brand Manager, Sunglass Hut, said that Mumbai is known as the Mecca of stars and trend-setters. The company is keen to give the fashionistas a wider array of eye accessories and the best in luxury international eyewear brands.
He added that the company is planning to create a chain of 30 outlets in the next three years across key cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
The company currently has four stores, three in Delhi and the NCR region and one in Hyderabad.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores