Sunglass Hut to open its outlet in Mumbai
Sunglass Hut, global sunglass retailer owned by Luxottica Group, has announced to mark its footprints with its first outlet in Mumbai.
May 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sunglass Hut, owned by Luxottica Group, has announced to launch its first outlet in Mumbai.
The store, which will be located in the luxury wing of Palladium Mall, will introduce various styles and colours of eyewear brands such as Paul Smith, Tiffany & Co and Oliver Peoples.
Pradeep Bhanot, Brand Manager, Sunglass Hut, said that Mumbai is known as the Mecca of stars and trend-setters. The company is keen to give the fashionistas a wider array of eye accessories and the best in luxury international eyewear brands.
He added that the company is planning to create a chain of 30 outlets in the next three years across key cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
The company currently has four stores, three in Delhi and the NCR region and one in Hyderabad.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO