Swiss Military Worldwide to open first EBO
Plans to expand up to 200+ retail points by end of 2014February 11, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swiss Military Worldwide, a premium global Men's lifestyle brand has announced its foray into the Indian retail market. The first outlet will come up in northern region very shortly, and, Franchisee model of the stores too will be launched in the latter part of the year.
With a target of reaching 200+ retail points by end of 2014, the brand is primarily looking at Multi Brand Outlets to expand and will be focusing on five product categories including Travel Gear, Writing Instruments, Lifestyle Accessories, Leather Goods and Garments. Addressing the media, Anuj Sawhney, Managing Director, Swiss Military Worldwide, said, " We are rolling out a phased launch of our retail operations bringing affordable yet high on utility Swiss Military products to the discerning Indian consumer.”
Founded in Switzerland over 30 years, Swiss Military entered the Indian market five years ago and has been operating in the Business-to-Business segment.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India