Symphony to double network
Dealership network to expand to 20,000.
Tags: Symphony Ltd.April 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
India’s largest air cooler company, Symphony Limited, is speeding ahead to expand as well as grab a bigger pie of the country’s cooler market by doubling its dealer network to 20,000- plus in the next one year. For this summer, the company has also introduced a new high-end cooler ‘Storm’, which will give cooling for larger spaces of up to 1,000 square feet. Symphony Storm is the only domestic cooler in the world with a capacity to cool such a large area.
Elaborating on the retail network expansion, Achal Bakeri, Chairman and Managing Director of Symphony Ltd, said, “One of the key drivers for Symphony’s growth has been the rapid expansion of its network, which has grown from 3,000 to 10,200 over the last three years. The number of distributors will also be increased from around 550 currently to over 850 in the next one year. With a presence in 3,500 cities across India, the company has the largest market share of 45 per cent. But, the scope for growth is still enormous as the unorganised sector still accounts for nearly half of the approximate Rs 1,000 crore air cooler market in the country.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021