TGI Friday's on expansion mode
International casual dining restaurant chain TGI Friday's (TGIF) is
October 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
International casual dining restaurant chain TGI Friday's (TGIF) is planning to increase its brand presence in the Indian food chain market.
The chain, whose Indian operations is owned 26 per cent by global hospitality and travel company Carlson and rest by Bistro Hospitality Pvt Ltd, currently has seven TGIF outlets operational here.
It is now planning to treble the numbers by 2015. They have recently opened new restaurants in Hyderabad and Noida. It is looking to add one each in Delhi and Bangalore very soon.
As part of an international strategy, the company aims to open a total of 500 TGIFs outside the US in the next five years, from 330 at present.
Currently, the company operates over 1,000 outlets worldwide, including in the US market.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint