TGI Friday's on expansion mode
International casual dining restaurant chain TGI Friday's (TGIF) is
October 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
International casual dining restaurant chain TGI Friday's (TGIF) is planning to increase its brand presence in the Indian food chain market.
The chain, whose Indian operations is owned 26 per cent by global hospitality and travel company Carlson and rest by Bistro Hospitality Pvt Ltd, currently has seven TGIF outlets operational here.
It is now planning to treble the numbers by 2015. They have recently opened new restaurants in Hyderabad and Noida. It is looking to add one each in Delhi and Bangalore very soon.
As part of an international strategy, the company aims to open a total of 500 TGIFs outside the US in the next five years, from 330 at present.
Currently, the company operates over 1,000 outlets worldwide, including in the US market.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021