TH children's wear stores in Mumbai
Mary Kom inaugurated the store at Breach Candy.
Tags: Tommy HilfigerSeptember 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
In celebration of the opening of Tommy Hilfiger children's wear stores in Mumbai on Monday, 25th September, 2012, the company hosted an in-store event at Palladium Mall in Lower Parel. Tommy Hilfiger Arvind Fashion Private Limited (licensee of the brand in India) also have opened another store in Breach Candy. The guests of honour at this opening were Olympic medalist Mary Kom and her twin sons Rechungvar and Khupneivar.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category