Tanishq launches wedding jewellery; intends to enter smaller cities
Tanishq, launched its exclusive Wedding Collection that was unveiled in Delhi by Sandeep Kulhalli, Vice President, Tanishq.
April 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tanishq, launched its exclusive Wedding Collection that was unveiled in Delhi by Sandeep Kulhalli, Vice President, Tanishq. “The Wedding Collection jewellery takes up exclusive designs from different communities in the country and tries to capture these myriad experiences that a marriage embodies so that it leaves a lasting impression of joy for the bride on her special day,” said Kulhalli, at the launch. He also added that the reason they have come up with this collection is to penetrate in the tier II and III cities.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG