Tanishq launches wedding jewellery; intends to enter smaller cities
Tanishq, launched its exclusive Wedding Collection that was unveiled in Delhi by Sandeep Kulhalli, Vice President, Tanishq.
April 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tanishq, launched its exclusive Wedding Collection that was unveiled in Delhi by Sandeep Kulhalli, Vice President, Tanishq. “The Wedding Collection jewellery takes up exclusive designs from different communities in the country and tries to capture these myriad experiences that a marriage embodies so that it leaves a lasting impression of joy for the bride on her special day,” said Kulhalli, at the launch. He also added that the reason they have come up with this collection is to penetrate in the tier II and III cities.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore