Tanishq plans jewellery exports to Gulf
Eyes growing NRI market in that regionApril 11, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The jewellery retailer Tanishq is planning to start exports to Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries as part of its strategy to boost sales to NRIs. Sandeep Kulhalli, Vice President - Retail and Marketing, Jewellery division, in a recent media interaction, pointed out that they are already in discussions with potential partners, and may start exports to UAE, shortly.
This retailer is also evaluating the setting up of shop-in-shops in the Gulf via the brand Tanishq.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021