Tanishq plans jewellery exports to Gulf
Eyes growing NRI market in that regionApril 11, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The jewellery retailer Tanishq is planning to start exports to Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries as part of its strategy to boost sales to NRIs. Sandeep Kulhalli, Vice President - Retail and Marketing, Jewellery division, in a recent media interaction, pointed out that they are already in discussions with potential partners, and may start exports to UAE, shortly.
This retailer is also evaluating the setting up of shop-in-shops in the Gulf via the brand Tanishq.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category