Tata Elxsi to expand global footprint
To tie-up with international brand consultancy.
Tags: tata elxsiDecember 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Elxsi plans to tie-up with an international brand consultancy firm to offer brand consulting and integrated design services in India and key international markets. Through this exclusive partnership, Tata Elxsi will build the consultancy’s business in India while the consultancy will represent Tata Elxsi’s service portfolio through its international presence. This tie-up has been envisaged due to the increasing demand for brand development services in India as well as globally. This partnership will add brand strategy and development capabilities to Tata Elxsi’s existing competencies in 3D product design, sign systems and manufacturing.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2