Tata Elxsi to expand global footprint
To tie-up with international brand consultancy.
Tags: tata elxsiDecember 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Elxsi plans to tie-up with an international brand consultancy firm to offer brand consulting and integrated design services in India and key international markets. Through this exclusive partnership, Tata Elxsi will build the consultancy’s business in India while the consultancy will represent Tata Elxsi’s service portfolio through its international presence. This tie-up has been envisaged due to the increasing demand for brand development services in India as well as globally. This partnership will add brand strategy and development capabilities to Tata Elxsi’s existing competencies in 3D product design, sign systems and manufacturing.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021