Tata Motors' customer loyalty programme
The members of the programme will receive a Tata Delight Owners Card. Using the card, customers can earn Tata bonus points and also accumulate those points on self-referrals and on purchase of new veh
May 18, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Tata Motors' commercial vehicles division launched a customer loyalty programme on Tuesday. The loyalty programme, ‘Tata Delight' is for all present as well as new customers of commercial vehicles of Tata Motors.
The members of the programme will receive a Tata Delight Owners Card. Using the card, customers can earn Tata bonus points and also accumulate those points on self-referrals and on purchase of new vehicles.
Other benefits include an educational scholarship for children, a lucky draw to win a Tata Nano and invitations to special events and movies. All these benefits could be available for the customers for only Rs 100 (excluding insurance) and Rs 500 (including insurance).
If enrolled for the programme with insurance, a vehicle driver will receive a three-year insurance policy, which offers an accidental insurance of Rs 1 lakh, personal disability insurance of Rs 1 lakh and an accidental hospitalisation cover of Rs 25,000 per year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021