Tata Motors' customer loyalty programme
The members of the programme will receive a Tata Delight Owners Card. Using the card, customers can earn Tata bonus points and also accumulate those points on self-referrals and on purchase of new veh
May 18, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Tata Motors' commercial vehicles division launched a customer loyalty programme on Tuesday. The loyalty programme, ‘Tata Delight' is for all present as well as new customers of commercial vehicles of Tata Motors.
The members of the programme will receive a Tata Delight Owners Card. Using the card, customers can earn Tata bonus points and also accumulate those points on self-referrals and on purchase of new vehicles.
Other benefits include an educational scholarship for children, a lucky draw to win a Tata Nano and invitations to special events and movies. All these benefits could be available for the customers for only Rs 100 (excluding insurance) and Rs 500 (including insurance).
If enrolled for the programme with insurance, a vehicle driver will receive a three-year insurance policy, which offers an accidental insurance of Rs 1 lakh, personal disability insurance of Rs 1 lakh and an accidental hospitalisation cover of Rs 25,000 per year.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO