‘The Bizz Award’ for HSIL
The company also bagged an award for being at the ‘Peak of Success’ supported by an excellent business model
June 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Limited, India’s leading Building Products and Container Glass Company has reached another milestone by being honoured with the prestigious ‘The Bizz Award 2011’ for being an ‘Inspirational Company’. During the awards ceremony, HSIL Ltd also bagged another award for being at the ‘Peak of Success’ supported by an excellent business model, hence symbolizing brilliance at a global level. Mr. R K Somany, Chairman & Managing Director of HSIL Ltd, received the award on behalf of the company and was honoured with a medal, a trophy and a certificate.
The awards ceremony was organised by the World Confederation of Businesses (WORLDCOB) in Italy recently and was attended by representatives from over 150 esteemed organizations from across the globe. This is the second consecutive recognition HSIL Ltd has received from WORLDCOB. In 2010 as well, HSIL was honoured for its ‘Business Excellence’.
On this proud occasion, Mr. R K Somany, Chairman & Managing Director, HSIL Ltd, said, “This award not only leverages the track record and domain expertise of HSIL Ltd, especially in the sanitary ware market, but also recognises excellence of our products of best quality & designs that are being offered to customers globally. We will strive to compete with and outshine our peers and continue to enhance shareholder value.”
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group