‘The Bizz Award’ for HSIL
The company also bagged an award for being at the ‘Peak of Success’ supported by an excellent business model
June 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Limited, India’s leading Building Products and Container Glass Company has reached another milestone by being honoured with the prestigious ‘The Bizz Award 2011’ for being an ‘Inspirational Company’. During the awards ceremony, HSIL Ltd also bagged another award for being at the ‘Peak of Success’ supported by an excellent business model, hence symbolizing brilliance at a global level. Mr. R K Somany, Chairman & Managing Director of HSIL Ltd, received the award on behalf of the company and was honoured with a medal, a trophy and a certificate.
The awards ceremony was organised by the World Confederation of Businesses (WORLDCOB) in Italy recently and was attended by representatives from over 150 esteemed organizations from across the globe. This is the second consecutive recognition HSIL Ltd has received from WORLDCOB. In 2010 as well, HSIL was honoured for its ‘Business Excellence’.
On this proud occasion, Mr. R K Somany, Chairman & Managing Director, HSIL Ltd, said, “This award not only leverages the track record and domain expertise of HSIL Ltd, especially in the sanitary ware market, but also recognises excellence of our products of best quality & designs that are being offered to customers globally. We will strive to compete with and outshine our peers and continue to enhance shareholder value.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG