The Body Shop @ Lifestyle
TBS opens shop-in-shop at Lifestyle.June 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop has opened its first store in association with Lifestyle. On its quest to expand rapidly, the brand has opened a shop-in-shop at Lifestyle – Metropolis Mall, Gurgaon. With the opening of the 82nd store in India, The Body Shop reiterates their belief in international standards of retailing its products to its customers, and facilitating a world class brand experience at all their stores Pan India.
The Body Shop store at Lifestyle Metropolis Mall will offer a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Mens, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
Speaking on the occasion, Shriti Malhotra, COO- The Body Shop India said, "We are excited to develop an association with one of the biggest retail companies in India – Lifestyle. We hope this association will be benefitting to both the companies as we collectively believe that there are a lot of opportunities in the market providing a vast potential for growth. We are extremely pleased and believe that we shall be getting a good response from the customers for this alliance”.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India