The Body Shop @ Lifestyle
TBS opens shop-in-shop at Lifestyle.June 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop has opened its first store in association with Lifestyle. On its quest to expand rapidly, the brand has opened a shop-in-shop at Lifestyle – Metropolis Mall, Gurgaon. With the opening of the 82nd store in India, The Body Shop reiterates their belief in international standards of retailing its products to its customers, and facilitating a world class brand experience at all their stores Pan India.
The Body Shop store at Lifestyle Metropolis Mall will offer a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Mens, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
Speaking on the occasion, Shriti Malhotra, COO- The Body Shop India said, "We are excited to develop an association with one of the biggest retail companies in India – Lifestyle. We hope this association will be benefitting to both the companies as we collectively believe that there are a lot of opportunities in the market providing a vast potential for growth. We are extremely pleased and believe that we shall be getting a good response from the customers for this alliance”.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years