The Body Shop Opens 1st Store at Brookefield Mall
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand
March 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop launches its first store in Coimbatore at Brookefield Mall. This is the third store in the state (Tamil Nadu) as the brand already has two operational stores in Chennai.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. All The Body Shop products are 100% vegetarian and with 75% containing fairly traded natural ingredients or accessories from our Community Fair Trade suppliers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
With the launch of this store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Tamil Nadu and offers world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. Customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The new store offers Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO