‘The Collective’ lands in Pune
Madura Fashion & Lifestyle launches its fourth flagship store in the country.May 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
‘The Collective’, a first of its kind retail concept, officially inaugurates the World’s best fashion brands for men and women with the opening of their fourth flagship store in India at the Park Plaza, Koregaon, Pune.
Spread in an area of 8,900 sq. ft, the store was launched with an ethereal theme of ‘Mid Summer Night’s Dream’, showcasing World’s Best Fashion within the theme. At the helm of the Show was none other than Neha Dhupia who set the ball rolling as the haute hostess presenting the fashion show with a dream sequence and unfurling of Spring Summer Collection for 2012
Speaking at the launch, Shitalkumar Mehta, COO, International Brands & Retail at Madura Fashion & Lifestyle said, "The Collective began in Bangalore over three years ago and since then it has captivated consumers with its exclusivity, plush retail experience and unmatchable selection in fashion. Having captured Mumbai and Delhi as well, we now come to Pune with our fourth store and the promise remains the same - to provide fashion forward ladies and gentlemen of Pune with a retail experience par excellence. With the best international brands, adorned and revered for years across the globe, we enter Pune, a hotbed of cultural activity, fabulous assets that make it the perfect destination for a 'fashion city'."
After successfully opening three stores, The Collective will be seen coming up in Tier II and Tier III cities in this fiscal year. They will have around eight to 10 stores in about nine cities by 2013 across the country and the cities that they are targeting are a mix of metros and smaller cities. The stores will be opened in cities like Hyderabad, Chennai Kolkata and Chandigarh.
In October 2009, Indianretailer had shared the launch of ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai. After getting a positive response in Bengaluru, the company had opened a store in Mumbai.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO