The Great Shopping Bonanza at DLF Promenade
DLF Promenade brings to Delhi the first of its kind shopping
July 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Promenade brings to Delhi the first of its kind shopping festival. The shopping festival is already on the go from July 15th till August 15th at DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj.
All the well known brands are available at the irresistible prices to get the most desirable products in your kitty. The full month is an opportunity to avail great discounts and prices in the festival!!!
Announcing the Shopping Festival, Ms Pushpa Bector, Vice President, DLF Promenade said,” DLF Promenade offers one of the best brand bouquets to its customers; we have hi street and super premium brands like Zara, Guess, Promod, Mango, MAC, DKNY, Sunglass Hut and more. We are ecstatic to announce the Shopping Festival for our customers and we urge them to indulge in shopping as well as eating out. To add to the whole experience we will also have exciting activities like spin the wheel , Gifts & Ladders & weekly draws with fantastic prizes to be won over the weekend for our patrons. It is the ultimate treat for Shopoholics.”
The various medium of discounts include: Wheel of Fortune: Shop/Spend worth Rs. 1000/- and you are eligible for participating in the WHEEL OF FORTUNE .Shop and spin the wheel of fortune. You may get to win (prizes, gifts, vouchers) or better luck next time!
The other strategies to attract the customers include weekly draws (min Rs 5,000), Mega draw etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021