The Great Shopping Bonanza at DLF Promenade
DLF Promenade brings to Delhi the first of its kind shopping
July 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Promenade brings to Delhi the first of its kind shopping festival. The shopping festival is already on the go from July 15th till August 15th at DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj.
All the well known brands are available at the irresistible prices to get the most desirable products in your kitty. The full month is an opportunity to avail great discounts and prices in the festival!!!
Announcing the Shopping Festival, Ms Pushpa Bector, Vice President, DLF Promenade said,” DLF Promenade offers one of the best brand bouquets to its customers; we have hi street and super premium brands like Zara, Guess, Promod, Mango, MAC, DKNY, Sunglass Hut and more. We are ecstatic to announce the Shopping Festival for our customers and we urge them to indulge in shopping as well as eating out. To add to the whole experience we will also have exciting activities like spin the wheel , Gifts & Ladders & weekly draws with fantastic prizes to be won over the weekend for our patrons. It is the ultimate treat for Shopoholics.”
The various medium of discounts include: Wheel of Fortune: Shop/Spend worth Rs. 1000/- and you are eligible for participating in the WHEEL OF FORTUNE .Shop and spin the wheel of fortune. You may get to win (prizes, gifts, vouchers) or better luck next time!
The other strategies to attract the customers include weekly draws (min Rs 5,000), Mega draw etc.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2