The McDonald’s-UEFA deal
McDonald’s has renewed the commercial tie-up with UEFA (Union of European Football Associations).
June 01, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
McDonald’s has renewed the commercial tie-up with UEFA (Union of European Football Associations). The renewal means that McDonald's will be the official restaurant partner for the Euro 2012 and 2016 tournaments. The deal between the two began during the UEFA Championship in 1992 and was extended for another four European tournaments. McDonald's has also been a FIFA World Cup partner since 1994 – a partnership it will continue during this year's World Cup.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore