The McDonald’s-UEFA deal
McDonald’s has renewed the commercial tie-up with UEFA (Union of European Football Associations).
June 01, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
McDonald’s has renewed the commercial tie-up with UEFA (Union of European Football Associations). The renewal means that McDonald's will be the official restaurant partner for the Euro 2012 and 2016 tournaments. The deal between the two began during the UEFA Championship in 1992 and was extended for another four European tournaments. McDonald's has also been a FIFA World Cup partner since 1994 – a partnership it will continue during this year's World Cup.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years