Third Canon Photo Marathon India contest
Canon India, one of the leading Digital Imaging Company in India has recently held its third Canon Photo Marathon India, a photography contest simultaneously held in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
September 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Canon India, one of the leading Digital Imaging Company in India has recently held its third Canon Photo Marathon India, a photography contest simultaneously held in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. The Photo Marathon is a one day theme based contest, aimed to bring together photographic talents in the battle to capture the best pictures captured under tight deadlines. This contest that tested the skills, creativity, endurance and the ability to perform under pressure was open to all camera users and attracted more than 2000 entries.
The highlight of the event was the Grand prize of an 8 day photo tour to Australia in the guidance of renowned photographer, Triston Yeo, for top two winners from each country. The other winners would be rewarded the EOS 1100D, EOS 550D and EOS 600D from the exciting range of Canon cameras. The ‘Most Inspiring Photograph of the Day’ from each city would also win an ESO 1100D from the kitty of Canon.
Speaking on the occasion, Kensaku Konishi, President and CEO, Canon India said, “Photo Marathon is Canon’s flagship endeavour to add to the excitement and challenge of photography enthusiasts for shooting beautiful pictures and explore their skills. This year’s three cities – Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore Marathons evidently prove the drastic increase in the number of participants. Indian people are getting more and more familiar with photography and enjoy it as a medium of creative expression. This competition is an experience for people and we are confident of witnessing some of the best talents of India, clicking some of the most creative pictures!”
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category