Timberland in Ludhiana
The Timberland Company, the authentic outdoor footwear and apparel brand
May 27, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Timberland Company, the authentic outdoor footwear and apparel brand, recently celebrated the opening of its first store in Punjab at MBD Neopolis Mall, Ludhiana.
The Timberland store is specially designed to reflect Timberland’s long standing commitment to sustainability through the use of recycled materials and other eco-conscious building practices. The exclusive store will offer footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children, across Timberland’s popular collections.
Commenting on the occasion Mr. Darshan Mehta, President & CEO, Reliance Brands Ltd. said, “Timberland is an authentic, sustainable outdoor brand with a history of innovation and quality and we’re excited to help drive the expansion of Timberland into India. We look forward to showcasing our brand in Ludhiana and providing consumers the authentic outdoor gear they have come to expect from Timberland.”
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO