Timberland in Ludhiana
The Timberland Company, the authentic outdoor footwear and apparel brand
May 27, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Timberland Company, the authentic outdoor footwear and apparel brand, recently celebrated the opening of its first store in Punjab at MBD Neopolis Mall, Ludhiana.
The Timberland store is specially designed to reflect Timberland’s long standing commitment to sustainability through the use of recycled materials and other eco-conscious building practices. The exclusive store will offer footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children, across Timberland’s popular collections.
Commenting on the occasion Mr. Darshan Mehta, President & CEO, Reliance Brands Ltd. said, “Timberland is an authentic, sustainable outdoor brand with a history of innovation and quality and we’re excited to help drive the expansion of Timberland into India. We look forward to showcasing our brand in Ludhiana and providing consumers the authentic outdoor gear they have come to expect from Timberland.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2