Timberland's first store in Delhi
in keeping with its expansion plan
September 27, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Timberland has set out on an all new expedition by partnering with Reliance Brands through a license cum distribution agreement to set foot in India. The brand opened its first Timberland store at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. The exclusive store features a product line that spans across footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. Timberland also plans to quickly trek to all major cities across India, in the near future.
"The Unsung Heroes project clearly reflects the partnership between two socially committed business giants, Timberland and Reliance. To us Unsung Heroes is not an event, it is a movement. And with John and Mike agreeing to partner with Timberland's first CSR initiate in the country, we couldn't have asked for more,” said Darshan Mehta, President and CEO, Reliance Brands Ltd.
Reliance Brands Limited is a part of RIL Group of Companies. The company began operations in October 2007 with a mandate to launch and build international and domestic brand equity in the premium to luxury segment across apparel, footwear and lifestyle businesses.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG