Timberland's first store in Delhi
in keeping with its expansion plan
September 27, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Timberland has set out on an all new expedition by partnering with Reliance Brands through a license cum distribution agreement to set foot in India. The brand opened its first Timberland store at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. The exclusive store features a product line that spans across footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. Timberland also plans to quickly trek to all major cities across India, in the near future.
"The Unsung Heroes project clearly reflects the partnership between two socially committed business giants, Timberland and Reliance. To us Unsung Heroes is not an event, it is a movement. And with John and Mike agreeing to partner with Timberland's first CSR initiate in the country, we couldn't have asked for more,” said Darshan Mehta, President and CEO, Reliance Brands Ltd.
Reliance Brands Limited is a part of RIL Group of Companies. The company began operations in October 2007 with a mandate to launch and build international and domestic brand equity in the premium to luxury segment across apparel, footwear and lifestyle businesses.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group