Titan store at Mantri Mall
With the aim of accelerating the retail business and offering more enhanced experience to its
June 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the aim of accelerating the retail business and offering more enhanced experience to its cutomers, Titan has launched its 24th showroom in Bangalore at Mantri Mall.
Speaking on this occasion, Bhaskar Bhat, MD, Titan Industries Ltd said, “Retail has always been one of Titan’s most important pillars. We are certain that this new showroom will continue to build the same emotional connect and nurture the special relationship we share with our customers in last 25 years. With spacious interiors and prolific variety of brands, we are certain that our customers will be delighted to have an additional landmark in the city”
Spread over 1000 sq. ft, the store has huge collection of watches. It has almost 900 watches including Titan products featuring Titan, Fastrack, Xylus, Tommy Hilfiger, Nebula & Zoop. The stores have a full-fledged Watch Care Center and offers value added services like Gift Vouchers, special gift packaging and extended maintenance guarantee.
Titan showrooms are spread over 125 cities and have almost 295 outlets that lure 22 lakh plus customers every year.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore