Titan store at Mantri Mall
With the aim of accelerating the retail business and offering more enhanced experience to its
June 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the aim of accelerating the retail business and offering more enhanced experience to its cutomers, Titan has launched its 24th showroom in Bangalore at Mantri Mall.
Speaking on this occasion, Bhaskar Bhat, MD, Titan Industries Ltd said, “Retail has always been one of Titan’s most important pillars. We are certain that this new showroom will continue to build the same emotional connect and nurture the special relationship we share with our customers in last 25 years. With spacious interiors and prolific variety of brands, we are certain that our customers will be delighted to have an additional landmark in the city”
Spread over 1000 sq. ft, the store has huge collection of watches. It has almost 900 watches including Titan products featuring Titan, Fastrack, Xylus, Tommy Hilfiger, Nebula & Zoop. The stores have a full-fledged Watch Care Center and offers value added services like Gift Vouchers, special gift packaging and extended maintenance guarantee.
Titan showrooms are spread over 125 cities and have almost 295 outlets that lure 22 lakh plus customers every year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021