Top two at Adidas India quit
Subhinder Singh Prem, MD of Adidas Group India, called it a day.March 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Subhinder Singh Prem, Managing Director of Adidas Group India, called it a day on Monday after spending 17 years with the company. The German sportswear maker replaced him with expatriate Claus Heckerott, who took over with immediate effect.
Also quitting along with Prem is the group's Chief Operating Officer, Vishnu Bhagat. Prem, who was earlier the MD of Reebok before taking over as Adidas India MD last year, has been credited with turning around the fortunes of Reebok in the country. Heckerott, who replaces Prem, was the VP – Finance and Global Sales at the group. Heckerott will report to Roland Auschel, Adidas Group's Chief Sales Officer – Multi-Channel Markets.
Frederic Serrant, who was the Sales Director at Adidas' French operations since 2007, now takes over as the COO of Adidas Group India and he will report to Heckerott in his new role.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021