Top two at Adidas India quit
Subhinder Singh Prem, MD of Adidas Group India, called it a day.March 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Subhinder Singh Prem, Managing Director of Adidas Group India, called it a day on Monday after spending 17 years with the company. The German sportswear maker replaced him with expatriate Claus Heckerott, who took over with immediate effect.
Also quitting along with Prem is the group's Chief Operating Officer, Vishnu Bhagat. Prem, who was earlier the MD of Reebok before taking over as Adidas India MD last year, has been credited with turning around the fortunes of Reebok in the country. Heckerott, who replaces Prem, was the VP – Finance and Global Sales at the group. Heckerott will report to Roland Auschel, Adidas Group's Chief Sales Officer – Multi-Channel Markets.
Frederic Serrant, who was the Sales Director at Adidas' French operations since 2007, now takes over as the COO of Adidas Group India and he will report to Heckerott in his new role.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint