Two new ‘NAUTICA’ stores in Mumbai
The new malls have come up at the Oberoi Mall in Goregaon and Infiniti Mall in Malad
June 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nautica, the premium apparel and accessories brand for men, recently opened two exclusive stores in Mumbai at the Oberoi Mall in Goregaon and Infiniti Mall in Malad .Inaugurated by Mr. Vikas Purohit, this is the brand’s 1st store in the city, brought in India by the Planet Retail group.
Located at the Oberoi Mall and Infiniti Mall, these plush stores spread across 2171 and 1750 sq ft area respectively, currently showcasing the latest Nautica Summer 2011 collection for men. Nautica is about more than just apparel, it represents a lifestyle, a love of the Ocean and a classic sense of styorele.
With the opening of the Nautica at Oberoi Mall and Infiniti Mall stores comes the unveiling of the new Beachcomber design concept. TheBeachcomber is inspired by the vacation home near the water, with a comfortable, lived-in look. From the water graphics around the entrance to the fitting rooms with grommeted, navy curtains and rope tie-backs, the consumer is enveloped in the Nautica lifestyle. The weathered, driftwood look of the fixtures and flooring brings the feel of the outdoors in, and reinforces Nautica’s heritage and history with the water.
Mr. Purohit announced inaugural offer, shop worth Rs 6000 and get a towel set free .Customers can now complete the perfect Nautica look.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO