US-based lingerie brand Parfait launched in India
The collections of Parfait focus on both core and plus size customers, including 30 to 44 band sizes, D to K cup sizes, and M-4XL bottoms.February 06, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Parfait, the US-based global size-inclusive lingerie brand, has launched in India. The brand is designed to serve the full-busted woman with its expansive range of sizes.
The collections of Parfait focus on both core and plus size customers, including 30 to 44 band sizes, D to K cup sizes, and M-4XL bottoms. The company is serving women across 20 plus countries through its 700 stores and online stores Worldwide.
Parfait has forayed into India through 100% FDI. According to the company’s retail strategy, it will launch shop in shop models in association with leading retailers across the country along with partnerships with leading e-commerce platforms and company website.
Ken Zhang, CEO and Co-Founder, Parfait, said, "Bringing Parfait to India allows our brand to continue fulfilling its mission in offering high-quality, stylish and affordable lingerie to women around the world. According to recent statistics, over 90% of Indian women are wearing the wrong bra size. We hope to help change this by our offerings and help millions of women throughout the country find comfortable, supportive, and stylish lingerie that renews their confidence, comfort, and health."
Akhil Srivastava, Managing Director of Parfait India, added, "The outlet for plus size intimate apparel purchases in India are much more limited than markets of other sizes. While there are mass merchandisers and discount stores offering products but only at lower quality and with limited sizes. Parfait lingerie will cater to this underserved plus-size market with stylish and supportive pieces."
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear