Vdopia launches .VDO
New Technology enables advertisers and publishers to seamlessly run video ads on the Mobile Web
June 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vdopia Inc., the world’s largest mobile video advertising company announced .VDO: a new file format that enables advertisers and publishers to seamlessly run video-enabled ads on the mobile web without Flash or plug-ins.
This patent-pending format powers Vdopia’s Mobile Video Advertising solution, which allows leading brands to auto-play video on mobile web pages, adjacent to content, on virtually any smartphone – without disrupting the user’s web-browsing experience. Currently, .VDO Mobile Video Ads run across iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry (OS5/OS6) devices. Windows Phone 7 and Symbian are expected to be officially certified in Q3 2011.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO