Vdopia launches .VDO
New Technology enables advertisers and publishers to seamlessly run video ads on the Mobile Web
June 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vdopia Inc., the world’s largest mobile video advertising company announced .VDO: a new file format that enables advertisers and publishers to seamlessly run video-enabled ads on the mobile web without Flash or plug-ins.
This patent-pending format powers Vdopia’s Mobile Video Advertising solution, which allows leading brands to auto-play video on mobile web pages, adjacent to content, on virtually any smartphone – without disrupting the user’s web-browsing experience. Currently, .VDO Mobile Video Ads run across iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry (OS5/OS6) devices. Windows Phone 7 and Symbian are expected to be officially certified in Q3 2011.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019