Venfield on an expansion spree
Opens stores in Ernakulam, Mysore and Sambalpur
September 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Venfield from the JS Group, the leading fashion brand in Menswear category has been on a rapid growth phase both in the country and overseas for over a decade now. As part of expanding the brand, Venfield has opened three stores in three different cities – Mysore at D. Devaraj Urs Road, Ernakulam at Abad Mall Cochin and in Sambalpur at Shree Shyam Golebazar Chowk.
With these new launches, Venfield has a total presence of over 30 exclusive stores and over 500 multi-brand outlet presence in the country. The extensive range of formals, semi-formals, casuals, denim, linen and accessories will be on the shelves of these stores.
Under the visionary leadership of Jagdish Sarda, the brand is seen to have evolved as an innovator in design and quality offering to men. Exclusive collections such as "Sexy White Summer Collection", "Best Wishes Gifting range", "Blue Metal Denim Wear", Linen Collection", etc., are a part of the endless list, catering to all segments and demands of time.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka