Venfield on an expansion spree
Opens stores in Ernakulam, Mysore and Sambalpur
September 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Venfield from the JS Group, the leading fashion brand in Menswear category has been on a rapid growth phase both in the country and overseas for over a decade now. As part of expanding the brand, Venfield has opened three stores in three different cities – Mysore at D. Devaraj Urs Road, Ernakulam at Abad Mall Cochin and in Sambalpur at Shree Shyam Golebazar Chowk.
With these new launches, Venfield has a total presence of over 30 exclusive stores and over 500 multi-brand outlet presence in the country. The extensive range of formals, semi-formals, casuals, denim, linen and accessories will be on the shelves of these stores.
Under the visionary leadership of Jagdish Sarda, the brand is seen to have evolved as an innovator in design and quality offering to men. Exclusive collections such as "Sexy White Summer Collection", "Best Wishes Gifting range", "Blue Metal Denim Wear", Linen Collection", etc., are a part of the endless list, catering to all segments and demands of time.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India