Virat Kohli to endorse Toyota
Toyota connects with the youth of today.April 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced Virat Kohli as its brand ambassador. The promising young cricketer will endorse the Toyota brand as it enters a new phase of its growth in India. The company, with its wide line up of products, aims to bring a smile on the faces of all its customers by designing vehicles that are ‘fun and exciting to drive’.
Commenting on this new alliance, Sandeep Singh, Deputy Managing Director, Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, “We are extremely happy to announce Virat Kohli as our brand ambassador. He brings with him all the emotions that Toyota aims to offer to its customers through its vehicles – passion, exuberance, energy, fun and excitement. Virat Kohli will campaign for the Toyota brand through various electronic and print communications. This will be a part of our overall marketing strategy for this year, aimed at endearing brand Toyota to today’s youth.”
“I am excited to be a part of Toyota’s drive to connect with India’s youth. Toyota inspires the spirit of success and that is an emotion that is close to my heart,” said Virat Kohli on endorsing Toyota.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka