Vivacity Mall to be opened in Q1 2012
Vivacity Mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sheth Developers and Realtors, has commenced its fit outs of over one million sq ft
October 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vivacity Mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sheth Developers and Realtors, has commenced its fit outs of over one million sq ft of leasable space and is all set for a grand opening in the first quarter of 2012. As an international consultant of retail design and mall fit-outs, Roland Righton will overlook the entire process for all the retail outlets in the mall.
J P Biswas, Vice President, Marketing and Leasing, Vivacity Mall, says, “With several key milestones already achieved, we are happy that the construction of the mall is progressing as per schedule, without any compromises on the quality and value we had set out to deliver. Having already leased nearly 95 per cent of the mall, this marks a major step in the landmark development. It gives us immense delight to have Righton as part of our team leveraging his expertise to the fit-outs process at Vivacity."
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group