Vivacity Mall to be opened in Q1 2012
Vivacity Mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sheth Developers and Realtors, has commenced its fit outs of over one million sq ft
October 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vivacity Mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sheth Developers and Realtors, has commenced its fit outs of over one million sq ft of leasable space and is all set for a grand opening in the first quarter of 2012. As an international consultant of retail design and mall fit-outs, Roland Righton will overlook the entire process for all the retail outlets in the mall.
J P Biswas, Vice President, Marketing and Leasing, Vivacity Mall, says, “With several key milestones already achieved, we are happy that the construction of the mall is progressing as per schedule, without any compromises on the quality and value we had set out to deliver. Having already leased nearly 95 per cent of the mall, this marks a major step in the landmark development. It gives us immense delight to have Righton as part of our team leveraging his expertise to the fit-outs process at Vivacity."
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG