Vivacity gets Pantaloon store
Vivacity Mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sheth Developers & Realtors
April 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vivacity Mall, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sheth Developers & Realtors, recently announced that it has signed with Future Group – to set up Pantaloons; a family store, with value merchandise within the upcoming Vivacity Mall, Thane.
The Pantaloon store is spread across 31, 000 sq ft on the first floor of the mall. Vivacity will also house another 120 international brands including leading names like Nike, Esprit, UCB, Arrow, Levis, Pepe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly and Baggit amongst the others. Apart from Pantaloons, Future Group will have stores like Converse, All, Ceilo, Hidesign, Ayesha and Holi in the mall. Over 80% of the mall has been leased and is in its final stages of opening its doors to the shoppers.
“Our tie-up with Pantaloons is in line with our promise of getting top brands in to Vivacity, said Mr. JP. Biswas, VP, Leasing & Marketing, Sheth Developers & Realtors. “We are confident that our entertainment, fashion and food offerings will form an integral part of our commitment towards the community at large in providing a world-class shopping experience. With these supreme brands made available all under a single roof, we strongly feel that our customers will truly rediscover the way they shop. The mall has also been exclusively designed to ensure delight to both, the shoppers as well as the retailers”
The mall, spread over an area of 1 million sq.ft, located in Thane on the eastern express highway will be well-connected with all parts of the city. It is strategically located to cater to the catchments area of Thane, Mulund, Powai, Ghatkopar and other central suburbs of Mumbai. The mall will also be easily accessible to the western suburbs of Mumbai via Powai.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019