Wadhawan Lifestyle: Master Franchise Agreement of AD
Adolfo Dominguez (AD), the first Spanish designer label has recently
March 09, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adolfo Dominguez (AD), the first Spanish designer label has recently launched in the capital and is already set to launch two more stores in India’s key metros within its first year. Wadhawan Lifestyle Retail Pvt. Ltd. has finalized an exclusive master franchise agreement to bring the legendary high fashion Spanish designer to India.
Founded in 1973, with over 600 points of sales in over 37 countries, Adolfo Dominguezs foray into India came as a natural extension of the brands growth in Asia. Adolfo Dominguez, the founder of the brand is the first Spanish designer to create an affordable luxury label, which bridges the wide gap between luxury and premium markets in India.
Launched by Wadhawan Lifestyle Retail Pvt. Ltd. (WLRPL), the lifestyle retail arm of the Wadhawan Holdings Pvt. Ltd., the collection encapsulates a selection of the Spanish fashion houses signature lines: Adolfo Dominguez Woman and Man; U Line and Accessories.
"Adolfo Dominguez (AD) is the perfect blend of fashion and luxury, truly representing Spanish fashion statement. Our collection in India will be at par with international trends and the store here promises to give the customers an elite fashion experience. Delhi saw the launch of ADs flagship store, as it has high levels of brand consciousness and is a compelling market for growth, in the immediate future our focus will be to target other metro cities”, added Abhinav Zutshi, Head International Brands, Wadhawan Lifestyle Retail Pvt. Ltd.
“We are most excited about our presence in the Indian market. There has always been a strong connect between India and Spain, from its rich cultural heritage to the Eastern aesthetics, and we are thrilled to have launched our flagship store in the capital of the country,” said Tiziana Dominguez, Creative Director, Adolfo Dominguez.
Prior to launching Adolfo Dominguez (AD), WLRPL has successfully introduced the cult brands of Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier to the elite Indian consumers in 2007.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019