Yebhi goes virtual at CCD
Launches 30 virtual walls across Delhi & Bangalore.May 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yebhi.com, the fashion and lifestyle e-retailer launches Virtual Stores across 30 Cafe Coffee Days in Delhi/NCR and Bangalore. The virtual wall is equipped with QR code and NFC tags which once scanned or tapped, respectively, the customer will be directed to Yebhi’s website with a special offer for the particular cafe. Moreover, customers will also grab an instant discount of Rs 200.
“The wall is now a step forward to reach our target audience, the youth, who majorly hangs out at cafes, eating joints and malls. We have initially tied up with CCD and moving forward we might also tie up with malls. We are expecting to capture atleast a million eyeballs in a month’s time through these walls,” says Nikhil Rungta, Chief Business Officer, Yebhi.com.
Talking about new initiatives, Manmohan Agarwal, Founder and CEO, Yebhi.com says, “This is the third initiative that we have launched in this year. We started off with our Try N Buy service, which has been a huge success. We also brought in One Click Return, a self operative service, which diminished the pain a customer takes to make a product return call to customer care. Now the virtual walls, which will transform online shopping into a convenient cafe shopping. We have just started and there is a long way ahead.”
Yebhi operates through -commerce and m-commerce along with 25 physical Yebhi stores across Tier II and III cities. These stores are spread across 1500 sq ft.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores