ebay completes eight year journey
Launches a Way Too Fab (WTF) sale to celebrate.
Tags: eBayMarch 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay India has launched a Way Too Fab (WTF) sale to celebrate its 8th anniversary targeted at all online shoppers. The eight day sale from March 12 – 19, 2013 offers consumers great deals on popular gadget & lifestyle categories – Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, TVs, Cameras, Perfumes, Sarees & Watches.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore