ebay completes eight year journey
Launches a Way Too Fab (WTF) sale to celebrate.
Tags: eBayMarch 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay India has launched a Way Too Fab (WTF) sale to celebrate its 8th anniversary targeted at all online shoppers. The eight day sale from March 12 – 19, 2013 offers consumers great deals on popular gadget & lifestyle categories – Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, TVs, Cameras, Perfumes, Sarees & Watches.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021