iMint: Payback owns 86 per cent stake
Leading European bonus card services provider Payback has acquired an 86 per cent stake in i-Mint.
June 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading European bonus card services provider Payback has acquired an 86 per cent stake in i-Mint. Payback is the card business arm of Germany-based Loyalty Partner, which provides loyalty management solutions through its Payback bonus scheme.
“The acquisition will help us provide cutting-edge services to Indian shoppers and retailers through Payback’s international expertise with i-Mint’s local know-how and pan-India market presence,” said Alexander Rittweger, CEO, Payback.
Payback, which has sales of €20 billion in Europe, expects a revenue of Rs180 crore from the Indian market over the next 3-4 years.
i-Mint, which has a customer base of 1,500 companies in India, such as ICICI Bank, HPCL, Air India and MakeMyTrip.com, also expects to expand its base globally by bringing in more international and national brands.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO