The collection this season focuses on the theme, ‘Savoir Vivre’-“The art of living well”, centred at providing sophistication clubbed with elegance and comfort to a man’s attire. Daniel Hechter encompasses vivacious moods and needs through lively colours and styles to give the wearer the certainty of always being well dressed.
This winter, the hallmark of the Daniel Hechter collection are ‘Classic with a twist’ and ‘Alt leisure’ both with lively colours, perfect fits, Global designs, excellent craftsmanship and Functionality.
Classic with twist- The range includes classic aristocratic formal styles in shirts, mercerized t-shirts, merino wool sweaters, trousers in wool blends and poly viscose wool blended suits, silk ties, leather belts and a range of embellished cufflinks.
The range strives to combine elegance, charm and comfort with a subtle twist lent by new methods of tailoring the garments which add value to the otherwise dramatised formal attire.
Daniel Hechter has also introduced a limited edition of its “la premiere” range of shirting designs from Italy. Fabrics to this exceptional “art of classic fashion “are handpicked from renowned Italian mills which offer a true taste of European luxury.
- The Trousers which enjoy a special contour on the waistband are also offered in contemporary fits in poly wools, wool blends and 100% cotton in the price range of 1799 to 3299.
- The formal Daniel Hechter suits in wool blends in contemporary fits also enjoy an element of fashion by sporting the season’s official color “purple” on the under collar felt. They range from Rs 7999 to Rs 9999.
- Alt leisure - Inspired by active sportswear and the urban cowboy spirit, Alt leisure is collection of smart casuals with sporty elegance. It includes a range of Button down shirts in bright herringbone twills and brilliant giza poplins in the price range of Rs 1899 and Rs 1999.
- Trousers in 100% cotton corduroys and peach twills with casual styling and soft tactile priced at Rs 2499
- Sweat shirts in nylon and 100% cotton with significant iconic signs of recognition ranging from Rs 1799 to Rs 2199.