{D2C 100} Organic Harvest: Green Beauty at its Best
{D2C 100} Organic Harvest: Green Beauty at its Best

Organic Harvest was brought into existence in June 2013 to promote the concept of safe skin. It specializes in hair care, body care, and skincare products that are safe and highly effective.

The brand was started in the Delhi market with a presence in top retail outlets. Within 3 years of launch, the brand was available across more than 100 cities in India, covering 10K points of sale. Currently, the brand is available in offline channels via multi-brand outlets in general trade and modern trade as well as exclusive brand outlets, reaching out to more than 25K retail outlets, and 5K salons.

In the online channels, Organic Harvest is available at all leading marketplaces and its own website, and in the international market covering 10 countries including the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.

“Our digital channels contribute around 30-35 percent of our sales while the remaining 60–65 percent of our sales is contributed by our physical channels,” Rahul Agarwal, Founder and CEO, Organic Harvest.

The brand aims to become the world’s largest beauty brand in the next 2-3 years, taking its value to Rs 500 crore. “To achieve this, we have been expanding in all multi-geography and multi-sales channels. Going forward, we will expand to other markets including South East Asian countries and Australia,” Agarwal added.

Stay on top – Get the daily news from Indian Retailer in your inbox
Also Worth Reading