Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
The company eyes opening around 100 stores over the next two years.December 06, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bluestone, PE-controlled and Bangalore-based online jewellery e-tailer, is looking to expand across India with offline stores. The company eyes opening around 100 stores over the next two years.
Gaurav Singh Kushwaha, Founder & CEO of Bluestone, said, "The firm is a product-oriented company hence marriage to one channel (e-commerce) alone wouldn't help. The company has opened five stores so far and plans to add another 100 in the next two years."
The company will focus on metros and tier-I cities for expansion as the target customers for the brand is millennial. Each of these stores will attract investment to the tune of Rs 15-20 million and will be spread over in 600-1,000 sq ft.
"Funding our own network is not an issue. Investors have raised nearly Rs 3 billion till now," Kushwaha added.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years