Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
The company eyes opening around 100 stores over the next two years.December 06, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bluestone, PE-controlled and Bangalore-based online jewellery e-tailer, is looking to expand across India with offline stores. The company eyes opening around 100 stores over the next two years.
Gaurav Singh Kushwaha, Founder & CEO of Bluestone, said, "The firm is a product-oriented company hence marriage to one channel (e-commerce) alone wouldn't help. The company has opened five stores so far and plans to add another 100 in the next two years."
The company will focus on metros and tier-I cities for expansion as the target customers for the brand is millennial. Each of these stores will attract investment to the tune of Rs 15-20 million and will be spread over in 600-1,000 sq ft.
"Funding our own network is not an issue. Investors have raised nearly Rs 3 billion till now," Kushwaha added.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn