Brand Natio enters India
launches its all-in-one boutique shopNovember 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Australia-based NATIO, which offers products made with essential oils and botanical extracts, launched its operations here via its distributor Belle Vous, which has an all-in-one boutique at Phoenix Mall, Bangalore.
NATIO offers more than 260 products for skincare, beauty and aromatherapy, as well as products for men.
Gaurav Gaba, Managing Director, Belle Vous India, said, “We will offer the finest products to consumers here.”
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group