Canon targets Bollywood
Unveils a range of Video cameras.
Tags: CanonJuly 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Canon makes an entry into the cinematography business to expand its penetration in the Indian market. For the same, they have announced the launch of three cinema EOS advanced range cameras, including the EOS C300, EOS C500 and EOS 1—DC, along with eleven new cinema EOS lenses. With these new products, the company will target the Bollywood and the broadcast segment.
Commenting on the launch, Masaya Maeda, Managing Director, CEO and Global Head (Imaging Communication Products) said: “Canon sees India as a critical market for its overall growth and is focused on deepening our relationship while staying committed to realising the untapped potential in the market.”
Besides, the company also introduced Canon Professional Services, which will provide membership to select media houses in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint