Canon targets Bollywood
Unveils a range of Video cameras.
Tags: CanonJuly 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Canon makes an entry into the cinematography business to expand its penetration in the Indian market. For the same, they have announced the launch of three cinema EOS advanced range cameras, including the EOS C300, EOS C500 and EOS 1—DC, along with eleven new cinema EOS lenses. With these new products, the company will target the Bollywood and the broadcast segment.
Commenting on the launch, Masaya Maeda, Managing Director, CEO and Global Head (Imaging Communication Products) said: “Canon sees India as a critical market for its overall growth and is focused on deepening our relationship while staying committed to realising the untapped potential in the market.”
Besides, the company also introduced Canon Professional Services, which will provide membership to select media houses in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021