FashionAndYou raises funding of $ 10 mn
Plans to boost its flash sale dominanceJune 10, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
FashionAndYou, an e-commerce company incubated by Smile Group, has raised $10 million in a fresh round of funding from new and existing investors.
Aasheesh Mediratta, Chief Executive, FashionAndYou, said: "The new funds will help strengthen the technology behind our inventory-light business model, acquire more customers to bolster our flash sale dominance and build a more cohesive brand."
Sequoia Capital, Smile Group, Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital and Nokia Growth Partners are believed to have participated in this round, according to a company press release.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO