FashionAndYou raises funding of $ 10 mn
Plans to boost its flash sale dominanceJune 10, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
FashionAndYou, an e-commerce company incubated by Smile Group, has raised $10 million in a fresh round of funding from new and existing investors.
Aasheesh Mediratta, Chief Executive, FashionAndYou, said: "The new funds will help strengthen the technology behind our inventory-light business model, acquire more customers to bolster our flash sale dominance and build a more cohesive brand."
Sequoia Capital, Smile Group, Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital and Nokia Growth Partners are believed to have participated in this round, according to a company press release.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2