Funskool opens its second store in India
India’s leading Toy Company has opened its first store in Madhya Pradesh at the C-21 Mall in Indore. The store features the most popular international toys from Hasbro, LEGO, Leap Frog, Tomy, Ravensburger, Siku, Hornby etc, and licensed products from DisJuly 22, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indore, 2014: Funskool (India) Ltd, India’s leading Toy Company has opened its first store in Madhya Pradesh at the C-21 Mall in Indore. The store features the most popular international toys from Hasbro, LEGO, Leap Frog, Tomy, Ravensburger, Siku, Hornby etc, and licensed products from Disney, Warner Brothers, Nickelodeon etc. in addition to the full range of Funskool’s own brands like “Giggles, “Handycrafts”, “Play & Learn” etc., manufactured in its plants at Goa and Ranipet.
The store, launched on 19th July, presents a wide collection of board games, action figures, puzzles & toys for children & adults. The colorful store also has a dedicated LEGO play table for the kids to engage themselves in when they visit the store. To celebrate the launch, a LEGO building event was organized to involve the kids at the Mall. A 6 feet LEGO Policeman was built by the children using 50,000 LEGO bricks.
Speaking on, the occasion, Mr. John Baby, CEO of Funskool (India) Limited said, “Funskool is delighted on opening its second store in India. Toys, play a critical role in the development of children. Exposing parents & children to the most popular international range of Toys is our mission” Mr.R. Jeswant, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Funskool (India) Limited said “Customers in Indore will now have the world’s best toys under one roof.
We hope to provide a whole new shopping experience in the Funskool Store”
Funskool’s foray into retail has the objective of showcasing the world’s best toys, of the highest quality and safety standards, to customers in tier 2 towns, where there is a dearth of such stores. The company will soon open many such stores across India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021