IRPPL to open 15 screen multiplexs
Ropes in PVR, KidZaniaJanuary 21, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
International Recreation Parks ( IRPPL), a joint venture between real estate developer Unitech and International Amusement, is all set to open biggest retail and leisure destination in the Delhi National Capital Region that will spread across 1,50,000 sq ft area with parking facility for 11,800 cars. The company has roped in Mexican entrepreneur Xavier Lopez Ancona's KidZania and Ajay Bijli-run PVR to execute the same,
Sanjeev Kumar, CEO, KidZania India, shared, “KidZania plans to spend Rs 100 crore on its largest facility in India”. However, this will not include fit-out costs for the 100,000-sqft customised building, which will be borne by Unitech. Kumar expects at least 2,000 visitors a day.
Ajay Bijli-run PVR plans to offer technology enabled services for the first time in cinemas anywhere in the world. The company plans to invest Rs 30 crore in the 15-screen complex.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India