Posts a 52 per cent rise in net profits.May 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks, which operates Domino’s, posted an increase of 52 per cent in net profit at Rs 29.3 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. The rise is driven by an increase in sales and expanded store network. It has seen a jump of Rs 10 crores for the same period of the previous financial year.
The total income stood at Rs 284.87 crore during the quarter under review up 46.4 per cent against Rs 194.6 crore during the year ago period.
The total income during the period under review stood at Rs 1,023.3 crore up 50.5 per cent against Rs 680 crore during the previous year.
"Throughout the quarter, we continued to stay focussed on sustained and disciplined investment in our growth initiatives, which has enabled us to yield healthy results for all our stakeholders. The progress we are making is very encouraging, particularly as we continue to invest in new stores and offerings," said Ajay Kail, Chief executive officer (CEO), Jubilant FoodWorks.
The firm plans to set up 90 new Domino's stores in India in the current financial year and 10 new stores for Dunkin' Donuts. It has planned an investment of Rs 150 crore during the current fiscal.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations