Karmic opens at Pacific Mall
Offers affordable luxury garments.June 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
For the first time, country’s celebrated designers like Rohit Bal, Anamika Khanna, JJ Valaya, Rocky S, Tarun Tahiliani, Gaurav Gupta, Ranna Gill, Shantanu & Nikhil, Rina Dhaka, Abraham & Thakore, Neeta Lulla and Kavita Bhartia have designed an affordable range of designer wear, without compromising with their design aesthetics for Karmik.
The store is spread in the area of 1,520 sq. ft and has an ample range of tunics, anarkallis and sarees by India’s top designers.
The concept of this brand is inclusive of a lot of firsts, through its unique ideology of providing ‘aspirational’ designer wear at ‘affordable’ prices, making them ‘accessible’. It capitalises on the gaping void that exists in the women’s ethnic wear segment of the Indian contemporary fashion market.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021