Lush to enter Delhi
Also considering an online forayMarch 28, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The UK-based fresh handmade cosmetics brand Lush is planning to open its first store in Delhi.
Rose Byfleet, Project Manager, Lush India, said, “Our investment will initially be limited to setting up and running a single shop in Delhi. And, depending upon the response, we plan to develop this into a multi-million pound investment as we expand our presence through brick- and- mortar stores, and if the government allows it, online.”
This brand runs 900 stores globally and is in the midst of an expansion.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category