Lush to enter Delhi
Also considering an online forayMarch 28, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The UK-based fresh handmade cosmetics brand Lush is planning to open its first store in Delhi.
Rose Byfleet, Project Manager, Lush India, said, “Our investment will initially be limited to setting up and running a single shop in Delhi. And, depending upon the response, we plan to develop this into a multi-million pound investment as we expand our presence through brick- and- mortar stores, and if the government allows it, online.”
This brand runs 900 stores globally and is in the midst of an expansion.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021